QA Employment Consultant Pte Ltd is committed to complying with the requirements of the PDPA while respecting you and keeping your personal data safe.
For more information about the PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy“) outlines the policy of QA Employment Consultant Pte Ltd (“QA”) with regards to our compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA“). For the purpose of this Policy, “we“, “our” and “us” shall refer to QA.
Collection of Your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect your personal data in various ways including but not limited to the following:
- when you submit your resume to any of the QA email address;
- when you submit an application form or other forms via QA website or job portals;
- when you make an enquires via email, QA website or facebook;
- when you visit our websites;
- when you interact with our employees, for example, via telephone calls, emails, letters, face-to-face meetings and interview;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons.
Purpose for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect, use , disclose and/or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquires
- To follow-up on your application status
- To provide you with job search assistance and recruitment services
- To process payment for the services provided
- To contact you on job openings which we think may be of interest to you
- To follow-up on your company’s available job openings
- To send you information on promotions and updates
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
Protection of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, and to destroy any personal data that is no longer required to be retained.
Accuracy of Your Personal Data
By submitting your personal data to us, we will take it that all personal data provided by you is accurate and complete, and that none of it is misleading or out of date. You may also contact us directly when there are any updates to your Personal Data.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. Our websites and facebook pages may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the personal data protection policies of such other websites.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent for our use of your Personal Data, you may send us a written request addressing to:
Data Protection Officer
QA Employment Consultant Pte Ltd
175A Bencoolen Street #11-192
Do note that the withdrawal of consent is subject to all applicable laws and applicable terms and conditions.
Changes to this Policy
QA reserve the rights to amend this Policy from time to time. Please check this Policy regularly for updated information on the handling of your personal data.